[Sca-cooks] RE: KASF feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 16:37:50 PST 2005

Irmgart commented:
> This is a really good idea, and one that I hadn't considered... doing
> mustards *and* another sauce...
>
> I will definitely have to consider that. Of course, then I may start
> to run into running out of dishes to serve saucses in :)
Ah, now that can be solved. See:
wood-utensils-msg (13K)  4/21/00    Making and finishing wooden
utensils, mugs.
Ceramics-Intro-art(13K) 11/19/01    An introduction to pottery and
ceramics
                                        by Lady Artemesia Serena.
Throwing-Pots-art (13K) 11/21/01    "Throwing Pots" by Lady Artemesia
Serena.
                                        Using a potter's wheel.
iron-pot-srcs-msg  (8K) 11/20/03    Sources for iron pots.

:-)
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas