[Sca-cooks] I visited the International Farmer's Market on the Buford Hwy

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:38:43 PST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:30:31 -0500, kattratt <kattratt at charter.net> wrote:
> Yeah it is really a cool place.  See what I mean about the meats? It
> just seems cleaner.
> But the Peachtree Market beats the veggie prices.
> Nichola

The meat section was very cool.  I need to go some other time than Sunday
"feeding frenzy at five" and see what I can find there.  They were literally
selling out of items as the butchers would stock it.

I checked the fish section while I was there too, nice fish.  The one thing
about YDFM is you can smell the fish there and that keeps me from buying
fish there sometimes.

The Peachtree Market is on Peachtree Industrial?  I live up on Holcomb
Bridge Road in Roswell (yeah, I know I gotta move :p that's what everyone
says)

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson