[Sca-cooks] Re: gram flour

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:43:43 PST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:16:19 -0500, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> "Sir, I assure you I have the stools of a 19-year-old boy!"
>
> (Okay, this may not be a literal quote, but it was something like that...)
>
> Adamantius

The boy is looking for that and he should probably give it back.

Yeah, there is something to the low meat to no meat diet thing.
I have been seeing study after study lately (forwarded to me by my
mother who is a retired nurse).  Everything from reduced colon
cancer rates to better utilization of digestable materials.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson