[Sca-cooks] Chili dishes...

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Jan 27 07:46:08 PST 2005

Michael Gunter wrote:

> Chili should never have beans. Although when I hosted the Ansteorran
> Chili Party at Pennsic one year the one I liked the best was my
> "Vegetarian
> Chili".

You know, I can't remember ever having chili without beans. Except for
some stuff taken out of a can and put on a hotdog. I guess I will have
to give that a try, but I really like the beans.

Oh, I also eat my so called chili with saltines. Since I am not a child
(physically) and I am not a Carpetbagger (I might get violent over that
one), I must be a wussie (which, by the way, is spelled wussy). :)

Aoghann