[Sca-cooks] OT: on a tangential note -- "Chili Sauce"

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jan 27 07:57:53 PST 2005

I've seen that stuff, and there's actually only one recipe I use it for,
and that's a funky crockpot recipe for "barbequed" brisket or other meat
(beef, or boneless pork ribs) that requires a package of dry, onion soup
mix, a 12 oz. can of Dr. Pepper, and the bottle of chili sauce.
I'm guessing that its intended use is to make chili with, but that's by
no means authoritative....
--maire