[Sca-cooks] OT: Good restaurant recommendations in Danvers, MA

Aurelia Rufinia aureliarufinia at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 12:11:21 PST 2005

The Union Oyster House is good... it's the oldest
continually open restaurant in the US.  And very
yummy.

Anywhere in the North End.

The Barking Crab is quite good, as well... it's where
I learned how to eat crab (story is for another time).

Anywhere in the North End.

And the North End is quite good.

Aurelia, who's been eating her away through Boston for
over a year and a half now.

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >I am going to be in the Boston area the week after
> next on
> >business. I'm traveling alone and was wondering if
> anyone has any
> >good recommendations for restaurants in the area.
>
> >Thanks!
> >Ysabeau
>
> When I went to Boston a few years back someone on
> the list
> suggested the "No Name Restaurant" right on a pier.
> I went there
> and they were right. They get their seafood right
> off the boats
> that pull up beside them.
>
> Gunthar

=====
Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
House Iron Maiden, Barony of Carolingia,
East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

"Caviar and grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone!"