[Sca-cooks] Re: Plat was Sausage Recipes

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Jan 28 04:20:16 PST 2005

Craig Jones wrote:

> [...]

Hmmmmmmmm ... trying to visualize a member of the
naughty Lochac brewers guild doing a silly walk
in court to receive an award.  <g>

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
  inspired by P. K. Dick