[Sca-cooks] Chili dishes...

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jan 28 10:56:31 PST 2005

>> Or my mother, who was allergic to corn in any variety. Care to re-think
>> that attitude, William?
>>
>> Margaret FitzWilliam
>

> That weren't me, m'lady.... I swears.  However, with the exception of your mother, I agree with
> the sentiment :)
>
> William de Grandfort

Yeah, Papa corrected me--I've been doing homework lately so too busy to
reply. Sorry about that.

We always ate rice with our chili, and cornbread, but I'm from Chicago and
we do pizza, not chili. And leftover chili got elbow macaroni mixed with
it. Mom's chili was beef, onions, green peppers, kidney beans, tomatoes,
and the mildest chili powder she could find, because my mother disliked
garlic or anything spicy. I've grown past that. ;-)

Margaret