[Sca-cooks] Chili 5 ways

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 16:38:06 PST 2005

The idea of ChiliMac comes from the MidWest(Moussouri,
Kansas Etc.) where they serve "Chili 5 Ways. You order
your chili, made only with meat spices and chilies,
and then, depending on which number you ask for they
know what else you want on it. I have seen the numbers
meaning different things in different order, but they
tend to be:

1: Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2: Chopped Purple Onions
3: Peppers (Jalapeno Rings)
4: Fritos
5: Salad or Elbow Macaroni ( I have seen spaghetti as
well)

I can no longer do Jalapenos unless they have been
seeded and cleaned before chopping, but I have tryed
and enjoyed all the rest.
BB
Lothar

=====
"Mother is the word for God in the eyes of
children everywhere..."
        - Eric Draven, as played by Brendan Lee
                 in the movie "The Crow"