[Sca-cooks] Bobby Flay interview

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 29 08:50:02 PST 2005

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Britney Spears, maybe? <weg>
>--maire

Well, I guess she's flamboyant enough, but does she really have a
sense of humor? I figure you'd want someone who was the pop-culture
equivalent, of, say, Bette Middler or Cyndi Lauper in their
respective primes. Do we have anyone like that? Or even, for that
matter, a modern version of Tallulah Bankhead?

Adamantius (and who says SCAdians aren't obsessed with the past?)