[Sca-cooks] Bobby Flay interview

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jan 29 09:14:03 PST 2005

Not being very familiar with the whole Iron Chef thing (I don't have
cable, so it's a show I've only seen once, and that, by accident), I
wasn't sure if the starlet needed to have the sense of humor herself (in
which case, someone like Cyndi Lauper would be marvelous), or just
someone to laugh *at* (which is why I suggested Britney ;-)
--maire