[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef a go

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 31 11:21:12 PST 2005

So, this is as a separate contest and not for the feast itself, right?
With 4 groups, how many team members for each group?  Will they have to
bring in their own equipment, such as burners and coolers?  How many plates
will they be serving, or how many judges will they be feeding?
The contents of the boxes will depend on what sort of facilities they have
to work with.  I am currently working with a student team putting together a
menu for a competition, and for example we had to throw out several ideas
that needed oven time because they only have 2 butane burners for each team.
Also recipes that required cooking, cooling, and further processing were out
for both the lack of refrigeration and a one-hour time frame.
Christianna