[Sca-cooks] RE: Vernor's

Joanne Clyde jmknoppe at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:00:51 PDT 2005

I prefer Diet Vernor's too.  My mother buys it by the case when she finds it
(and she makes an interesting spiked drink occasionally with it).  And I
agree, once having had vernor's it's hard to go back to stuff like Canada
Dry.  blech.  Sometimes even in the Midrealm, it's hard to find.  When the
well runs dry periodically, our entire house goes through withdrawal.

Geertruyt
in the Midrealm

****
Vernor's is darn near impossible to get here, too--and being originally from
the Midrealm, where it was readily available, I miss it terribly. But I did
get one of the soda places to agree to order a case of diet Vernor's for me
and when it comes in I shall be a very happy lady.
****