[Sca-cooks] Meats Pizziola

Adam N Bratcher a-sbratcher at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 5 20:19:36 PDT 2005

Hello all,  The local shire i play with is planning a picnic in the park shortly and the requested main dish is to be late 16th century Italy cooking.  After doing a bit of searching, I found most of the cookbooks i need are in Italian.  Now being of the non Italian speakig group, i have a distinct disadvantage.  A dish i know of coming from that time period is a dish called Meats Pizziola.  Does anyone know where i might find a reciepe for this?  I would be very grateful for any help in this quest.
                                                             Thank you,  Adam