[Sca-cooks] I Wept

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Jul 22 18:23:32 PDT 2005

This is an unusual email for most of you but I thought I would send my
feelings as I can not share them right now with those I want.
I will give No spoilers, no endings, simply my reaction.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince....

Ok I nailed the person who dies. (Good for me)

At first I was angry.  In the final chapters however I must admit that I
wept.  I cried tears of remorse, tears of wanting, and tears of pain.
 But in all I simply wept...

It is a great book, a sad book, but a necessary book.
But I must be honest I wept.  J.K. Rowling is one heck of a writer,
since she is responsible for those tears.
Well I urge you fans to read the book and enjoy and cry.

I look forward (sort of ) to number 7.

Ratboy
Nichola
Greg