[Sca-cooks] Chocolate...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 01:09:42 PDT 2005

> A (not so beau) jest, I fear.
>
> Bear
>
> > Bear referred to
> >> "Confection of ground nuts and cocoa" as recorded in the Casablanca
> >> documents of Chef Le Bruin
> > which may have been a joke or sarcasm, given the context...
> > --
> > Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)

Okay, in fear that I might have put an erroneous or misleading message
into the Florilegium, I went and found this message. After giving some
good info on chocolate, Bear gave this last paragraph. Since the other
info is good, I have kept this message, but added an editorial comment
clarifying that this paragraph was sarcasm.

Stefan, the sometimes gullible
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com