[Sca-cooks] OT - Anyone in Toronto or Salem, NH?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 21:43:40 PDT 2005

As I mentioned on this list, I recently took a position with Celestica
designing servers (computers) for IBM. There actually is very little
engineering in Celestica here in Austin. Much of that is my own team
which will be working at the customer's site. however, there are other
engineering teams, including my boss, in Salem, NH and in the corporate
offices in Toronto.

Recently my boss has mentioned the idea of me flying up to Salem, NH
and Toronto to meet the teams up there. The first trip is likely to be
quick, Monday and Tuesday in one place and Thursday and Friday in the
other. However, I am wondering if there are any folks on this list in
those areas, who might be interested in getting together if it can be
arranged.

It is also likely that I will be flying up to those areas later,
possibly for longer time periods, to train the engineers about what I'm
learning at IBM.

I don't have any idea when these trips might be, and the initial one
may not happen at all since there are rumors that the travel budget is
getting slashed in the last quarter. However, I'm trying to plan ahead.

Thanks,
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas