[Sca-cooks] RE: OT - Anyone in Toronto or Salem, NH?

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 18:02:21 PDT 2005

Hej!
    While I am not living in the immediate area of Salem, NH, I do live a
reasonable drive to there.  At least close enough to meet you some place for
dinner or to put you in contact within local SCAdians who are running
activities.  I should even have some time to play in the next few months.
Pax,
Olaf