[Sca-cooks] RE: peppermint

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Fri Jul 29 08:29:04 PDT 2005

Thanks for the site. This is the first year I tried planting mint, and
I have 2
pots--one of spearmint and one of peppermint.

But I was wondering what that flower was doing growing out of the peppermint,
and if I should pick it or not. According to the site below, mint flowers.
(This is what I like about nature, it always surprises you.)

So what do I do with the flowers? Can I cook with them or dry them, or
just let
them bloom and die?

Thanks!

:)