[Sca-cooks] Alton brown

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 11:13:38 PDT 2005

Lets see, I have seen a Heinz brand and also French's.
 I may have even run across a 'store brand' kind of a
generic one.  I ususally use the Lea and Perrins or
Heinz, occationally French's.  Just depends on the
store I am in when I go, oh.....I need some of that!
Moving from coast to coast, (FL, to CA and then to VA)
I've tried not to get too attached to brand specific
stuff.. except when it comes to Vernor's!

Alexa

--- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

  I've
> been using Lea and
> Perrins Worcestershire Sauce my entire life.  >
but... what other brand is there?