[Sca-cooks] Re: Serving and toasting

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:56:17 PDT 2005

Here in Ostgardr (Southern Region, East Kingdom) things are slightly different.  Our Baron will always toast Their Majesties, as host of the event, and then the senior Peer (usually me) will toast Their Highnesses.  I doesn't matter whether Royalty is present or not; this is How It Is Done.  <smile> The next in rank gets our Baron and Baroness, and then we have the cooks and event staff.  There are always enough peers around to cover everything.

Regards,
Brekke