[Sca-cooks] Re: Serving and toasting

Betsy Marshal betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 5 02:37:31 PDT 2005

I am seeing some inter-kingdom Anthropology here-
In Ansteorra- the senior knight toasts the King, the senior Don (light
weapon/rapier) toasts the Queen, the senior squire toasts the Prince, the
senior cadet toasts the Princess, and (gets muddy here) the local herald or
"home" peer will toast the hosting B&B(if any).
Intriguedly yours, Betsy