[Sca-cooks] Re: A Question of Serving

Aurelia Rufinia aureliarufinia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 06:54:25 PDT 2005

Um, yes.  That's whta happens in Northshield (and the
Mid.  And also the East.) The question about what
happens when there's no Royalty (note Capital R, which
is supposed to indicate *sitting* Royalty.) present is
that whne I was Royal CHamberlain for the Prince and
princess of Northshield, if they were senior Royalty
present, it was *my* job to arrange the toast.  My
question was what happens when there is no sitting
Royalty, and therefore no Royal Chamberlain to worry
about it.

Also, in the Mid and in Northshield, Royal Peers
outrank the Bestowed Peers.  So dpendng on the size of
the event it can be a fun excersize in "Who came
first?"

Form what I've seen, I rather suspect that the Peers
in Carolingia, at least, take care of it on their own.

Is that clearer?

Aurelia

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> It's the senior or ranking peer around here, not the
> royalty, that makes
> the toasts.

Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
Barony of Carolingia,
East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

"Ignorance is bliss.  Don't concern yourself with the secrets of scary people."