[Sca-cooks] Kingdome differences

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 5 10:35:47 PDT 2005

It's "Hip, Hip, Hooray" here in Meridies.
Christianna

I have to agree that it is quite fun to travel to other kingdoms
to see what their culture is like. It never occurred to me that
anyone would say anything other than Vivat! when honoring someone
in court. I believe it was Drachenwald where they used Hurrah!
instead. The differences are part of what makes it so much more
exciting to travel to "Furrin Places" and I'm glad there isn't a
push to standardize these things in the SCA.

Ysabeau
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Ansteorra