[Sca-cooks] Re: Serving and toasting

Tom Parr theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:47:34 PDT 2005

Just to chime in with some toasting bits of info.... In Ansteorra with
what i observed during the reign of Miguel and Conal II as there royal
Herald, Is that the toasting isnt as much as rank but who is willing
to speak and proclaim the glory of the person in question.

Toast the king
- Any knight
Toast the queen
- Any Don
Toast the Prince (if there is one at the time)
- Any centurion (btw the Centurion is a grant level award for fighting
prowess and command on the field and for those who excel at multiple
weapon styles)
Toast the Princess
- Any Cadet
Toast the local group
- Anyone (during there reign I was asked to do this from time to time)
Pesonal Toasts
-at this time people will get up and toast those who desevre word fame
or in honor of someones passing

All of these are not set in stone as I have had to do all the toast at
one time or the other as the peers or others were not present.

hope this helps

-=The Seamus