[Sca-cooks] meats pizziola

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 8 18:58:19 PDT 2005

Greetings Bear,

These first two look like recipes to me. So why is the first "recipe"
dated as the late 17th century one?  Last night we had the Apples with
oil, vinegar, and pepper, mixed together for sauce to our meat. I threw
in some onion and mushroom as well., but it seems pretty close to me.
What am I missing? Is it because the first two comments are not from
cookbooks?

Many thanks for the information, and for all of your research.

Aoghann