[Sca-cooks] The Lords Salt; danish text

Robin rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 9 08:40:33 PDT 2005

UlfR wrote:

>Robin <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> [2005.07.09] wrote:
>

>>Thomas Gloning has a transcription of Codex K on his website:
>>http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/%7Egloning/harp-kkr.htm
>>
>>and Henry Notaker has Codex Q:
>>http://www.notaker.com/onlitxts/molbech.htm
>>

>The transcription is of no muse to me (it is the Danish original I
>want).

I see that Giano has already given you a more complete answer (I am
ignorant when it comes to Germanic languages).  But just for
clarification, I think you may have misread "transcription" as
"translation".  A transcription is merely a written/printed copy of the
original text; a translation, of course, is in another language.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
Robin Carroll-Mann *** rcmann4 at earthlink.net