[Sca-cooks] FW: OED Definition of a word "hocchee"

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 11 01:58:22 PDT 2005

Thank you all so much for your responses.  I have forwarded them along and
it should be plenty of info to set them straight.  I have had an incredibly
full and 'interesting' weekend, and had absolutely no time to do anything
more than forward emails or I would have answered these myself.  I
appreciate the fact that I could 'field' them out here, and get plenty of
wonderful info back to them really quickly.
Hm, sort of like a Greek Chorus, ... the Culinary Chorus?  That really ties
together my two main passions...
Gratefully,
Christianna