[Sca-cooks] Neat find!

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:51:01 PDT 2005

I just stumbled on a 30$ Camp *OVEN* at Coleman..

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=5010D700T&categoryid=27400

Yeah, its cheating.
No.. I don't care. ;)

In Service to Crown and Society,
Vladimir Armbruster
Headmaster of the House of Willow and Thorn
(http://www.willowandthorn.freeforumhost.net/)
Barony of Aquaterra
(www.baronyofaquaterra.org)
Doting Husband of Sisabella Armbruster
(The 2cnd star to the right holds no such treasure)