[Sca-cooks] semi OT question on steer butchering and costs

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 06:54:37 PDT 2005

There is a local market here in VA that I have bought,
I do believe a back quarter (its the one with the
t-bone cuts), anyway..I am sure it was not organic
moo-meat and I paid, I think it was about $200 for the
quarter.
So, paying $250 for the quarter for all organic,
sounds decent to me.

hope that helps
Alexa

1/4's and 1/2's butchered and packaged some time