[Sca-cooks] semi OT question on steer butchering and costs

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 19 05:32:57 PDT 2005

 That depends on a front or hind quarter, are your weights for halves or
sides. Mine normally come in around 400lbs a half is why I am asking.  I
have even had a 500lb front quarter. Just seems kind of small , and yes
completely organic.
 But 3.00$ a lb cut and wrapped for up here is not a bad price. Bit high but
your buying organic beef.
 Cealian of Moray