[Sca-cooks] semi OT question on steer butchering and costs

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 11:03:45 PDT 2005

No sorry needed, I didn't take it as a 'snapped
answer'.  I am happy to be corrected on this as when I
went in to the butcher shop to order it and he asked
which quarter I wanted...I looked at him like--ummm, I
dunno, and had to ask what the difference was.
Needless to say, due to all other things, that was not
something my brain choose to remember. lol
I just knew by calling around and also checking the
local grocery stores including the commissary, that
that meat market had the best price.  After taking it
home, found the quality to be good too.

Alexa