[Sca-cooks] semi OT question on steer butchering and costs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Jul 19 11:06:07 PDT 2005

At 10:56 AM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
>  I do, however, have fond memories of a couple of past deals.  Traded a
> pig for a divorce once, it arrived at the office cut and wrapped.
>
>Simon Sinneghe
>Briaroak, Summits, An Tir

That's a better deal than what I got! ;-)

(Might help folks to know that Simon is an attorney :-)

'Lainie
"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It
both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind."
~Julius Caesar