[Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 22 06:38:21 PDT 2005

I think I'm still recovering from having read it in one, long session
last Saturday morning. <weg>  Either that, or it's the heat.
I thought, in general, that it was a pretty awesome book.  Definitely
darker.  Sure hope we don't have to wait 2 years for the next one!
--maire, who won't say anything more in case not everyone's finished
with it yet....