Harry Potter was Re: [Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 12:27:14 PDT 2005

Please just say in the subject line that you're sending out spoilers, as I am third in line to read the copy I'm sharing with my daughters...

Mordonna

Jeff Gedney <gedney1 at iconn.net> wrote:
Hey everyone...
We're getting pretty close to sending out spoilers for those who have not read HP&tHBP
(I have read it, but I just want to be fair to the unlucky schm... er, late adopters who have not yet got to it.)

Capt Elias
Dragonship Haven, East
(Stratford, CT, USA)

-Renaissance Geek of the Cyber Seas

- Help! I am being pecked to death by the Ducks of Dilletanteism!
There are SO damn many more things I want to try in the SCA
than I can possibly have time for. It's killing me!!!

Upon the hempen tackle ship-boys climbing;
Hear the shrill whistle which doth order give
To sounds confused; behold the threaden sails,
Borne with the invisible and creeping wind,
Draw the huge bottoms through the furrow'd sea,
Breasting the lofty surge: O, do but think
You stand upon the ravage and behold
A city on the inconstant billows dancing;
For so appears this fleet majestical,
Holding due course to Harfleur.
- Shakespeare - Henry V, Act III, Prologue