[Sca-cooks] { was Nothing} supper ideas for summer?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Fri Jul 22 06:24:58 PDT 2005

> I just checked and no messages in 24 hours. <> Our major culinary project
of late is the best way to create
> frozen lemonade slushes and ices. Otherwise, it's far too hot to  cook.
> Johnnae

    So what does get made for suppers?  I've run the gamut of BLT's and
salad, chicken salad {teriyaki & greens} bean salad, pasta salad {italian
cheesy dressing} grilled fish and grilled steak with salads,  and going out.
Maybe set up the BIG grill over the weekend would help, but then I still
have to go outside and stand over a hot grill in 95+ heat.  What are other
people serving?

Caointiarn  {Back from a 3 week eventing splurge}