[Sca-cooks] { was Nothing} supper ideas for summer?

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:57:39 PDT 2005

I've been trying to beat the heat by only cooking in the oven once a
week, and doing *lots* of meat when I can. Last night I cut up a pork
roast into and skewered it, put it under the broiler for about 20 min,
we ate about 1/3 of it, the rest will go into sandwiches and probably
salads. I tossed together a black bean and pork salad the other day
that was very tasty: black beans, leftover grilled zucchini and pork,
tomatos, red wine vinegar, a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and some
spices (don't remember which as I was "cooking" at a friend's house).

-Irmgart