Harry Potter was Re: [Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Jul 22 09:32:30 PDT 2005

At 05:49 AM 7/22/2005, you wrote:
>Definitely my favorite so far (or perhaps on par with PoA). The reason for
>the unnatural silence may be everyone's anguished expectations of volume 7,
>which is so admirably set up by JK Rowling.

I was horrified at the ending of book 6- almost afraid to read book 7!

And I was way off on the identity of the HBP and grumpy. I thought my guess
was perfectly sound... humph!

'Lainie
"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It
both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind."
~Julius Caesar