[Sca-cooks] { was Nothing} supper ideas for summer?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:21:52 PDT 2005

We've been doing cold cuts and easy things like rice in the
rice cooker. We also did the order in pizza route the other
night when we didn't want to turn the oven on to bake one
here. The husband and teen-ager are heavily into ice cream
in the evenings. (You know it's hot when they quit baking
evening cookies or brownies.) When I have grilled, I have done enough for
the evening meal and then left-overs. Ah, microwave.....

Johnnae