[Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:33:26 PDT 2005

>I just checked and no messages in 24 hours.
>So is the list up or not? If it's this quiet, perhaps
>it's time to move onto conversation on Midwestern  hot dishes
>and Jell-O salads.
>Our major culinary project of late is the best way to create
>frozen lemonade slushes and ices. Otherwise, it's far too hot to
>cook.
>
>Johnnae

Yeah, Mikes Hard Lemonade makes and excellent slushy.  Or the cranberry.
Oh!  Or the Bacardi Twists!  mmmmmmmmm....

Anyway, I will be jumping off this list tonight.  I know I owe mail to some
of you, I simply don't have much time to do the computer.  I love you all
and hope to see every one of you who comes to Pennsic this year.  I will be
camping in the same place with Master Chirhart W-13 House Blackstar and will
also be working up with Devra again, so you folks come in and spend time and
money!

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Apprentice to Master Chirhart Blackstar