[Sca-cooks] Pot Luck at Pennsic

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Jul 23 13:15:18 PDT 2005

> OK, so I'm going a little forgetful in my old age.  I think I recal
> discussions of a Cooks' Potluck this year again....but can't remember.
> If there is to be one, when is it and where?

Yes, Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potlucke is on, at SPCA camp, in W10, near Orluk
Oasis, Monday of War Week, from 5 PM until whenever. Anyone who needs
transport down for themselves or their stuff needs to contact us by Sunday
afternoon- I should be on duty at Chirurgeon's Point from noon to 4 PM
Sunday- or before then, leave me a message on the message board _in_
Chirurgeon's_ Point_.

I'll need your name, your camp's name, and your camping block (W3, or E 18-
not "across from Lochac Royal" or wherever) and you can plan on being
collected roughly between 4 PM and 5 PM. The bus/haywagon/whatever stops
right in front of W10, so unless you're bringing something that won't fit
(wheelchair, for example) the bus will usually be your best bet. We'll also
get you home, or at least to the top of the hill, if necessary.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. I might even give you an answer

;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.