[Sca-cooks] Pea Flour/Bread

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 24 00:53:54 PDT 2005

> Sorry, it's a book.  When I have a little time, I'll dig out my copy
> and
> provide a little better info.
>
> Bear
>
> > Yo' Bear,
> >
> > Is this a website, book, or some other reference?
> >
> > Aoghann
> >
> > Terry Decker wrote:
> >> I would check Flatbreads of the World for recipes.

I did a search for "Flatbreads of the World" in the Florilegium to see
if I might have that book mentioned there, but came up empty handed.

Perhaps this file in the FOOD-BREADS section might be of use, though:
brd-mk-flat-msg   (68K)  8/26/02    Period flat or unleavened bread
recipes.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas