[Sca-cooks] Restaurants in NYC

BLorenz753 at aol.com BLorenz753 at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 16:27:38 PDT 2005

Urtatim - - -

I can recommend two:  There is a small Japanese place on the corner of 46th
and Sixth Avenue (I think).  They have a pretty good selection of vegetarian
dishes if you like the Oriental pallete (or palate).  Another choice is Dervish,
a Turkish place on 43rd or 44th just off Times Square.  I liked the vegetable
stew and the bread is special.  They also have some nice lamb dishes if you
are so inclined.
Enjoy . . .Bruce

"My interest in food is boundless and unlimited (although my finances
are not). My daughter, however, is vegetarian. She's adaptable, but i
was wondering if there are any particularly recommended vegetarian or
specifically vegetarian friendly restaurants in Manhattan that are
not too expensive?"