[Sca-cooks] Recipe requests

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 08:20:59 PDT 2005

A few things....

(It's exam week, I'm cooking in forged steel chef tomorrow, my
classroom in on the south facing 3rd floor of an old builiding... brain
fried only begins to go there somewhat)

1. My standard Bread dough is yeast, salt, flour, water.... and just a
touch of sugar...any stadanrd period recipes like that floating around?

2. Again...brain dead ...exams...corbread...not period, due to lack of
corn in early Europe?

3. Basic, plain white/yellow cake concepts?

4. Dessert Spice documentation...ie: desserts with cinnamon, cloves
etc....

5. Someone asked for roman recipes a while back, could they send me a
snail address, I'll copy my recipes and send them on.

6. I'm not brain functional yet... but could people start racking their
brains for basic sugar plate recipes ( See...Jadwiga, I mean Mistress
Jadwiga...I asked!)

Many Thanks!

-Ardenia