[Sca-cooks] another question... marinated beets

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 10 21:46:50 PDT 2005

Using Rumpolt's marinated beets recipe, should it be ok to do these a
week ahead of time? (Recipe below)

    3. Rote Ruben eyngemacht mit klein geschnittenen Merrettich/ Aniss/
Coriander/ und ein wenig Kuemel/ sonderlich wenn die Ruben geschnitten/
gesotten mit halb Wein und halb Essig

        Pickled Beets - 3. Red beets preserved with small cut
horseradish/ anise/ coriander/ and a little caraway/ especially if the
beets are cut/ marinated in half wine and half vinegar.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be
lately...I'm tired of looking 'round rooms wondering what I gotta do
Or who I'm supposed to be/ I don't want to be anything other than me."