[Sca-cooks] Disregard my comment about missing digests

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 11 12:16:32 PDT 2005

Please disregard my comment about not getting the latest digests. Right
after I sent that message, digest number 55 arrived. Which means 54
came at 12:51 AM on Friday and number 55 came at 1:54 PM on Saturday. I
thought we always got a digest around noon, even if it was a full one.

Computers. Hey, I design um. I don't write code for them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com