[Sca-cooks] Carrot-cheese pie

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 15:02:59 PDT 2005

I'd recommend using something other than *gasp*
Monterey Jack as a cheese selection in your
Carrot-cheese pie. ;)  It's an early 20th century
invention.  You could substitute a young Gouda or a
Munster for it instead and get something along the
same flavor/texture profile - and you can find it in
your local market.

Eibhlin