[Sca-cooks] Friendly reminder: please trim your posts

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 07:24:25 PDT 2005

Just a friendly reminder because my email box is groaning under the weight of large digests. Could everyone try to remember to trim their posts to a manageable size? If you need to quote a portion of another persons response to something, consider quoting only the most relevant portion of that (4 lines of text is a good rule of thumb to start with). No need to quote someone's entire message. Trimming your posts will save those of us with limited inbox or disk space a bit of time arguing with our service providers or system administrators.

Iasmin "Please don't hurt me Mr SysAdmin" de Cordoba