[Sca-cooks] crepe maker

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 21:19:52 PDT 2005

  Huette mentioned:
> I squeeze the lemons all over the crepes and let those
> crepes just melt in my mouth.  I now make my own at home, now that I
> have purchased a crepe maker.  So much easier and faster ...

Okay, another "Stefan" question. :-)

How does a crepe maker make crepes? Is this like a waffle or wafer
iron, except having smooth surfaces? It would seem to be pretty easy to
cook crepes on griddle. Isn't crepe batter very similar to pancake
batter, except thinner? I'm not sure I've ever had any crepes, though.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com