[Sca-cooks] crepe maker

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 01:58:35 PDT 2005

It is a circular flat heated surface which you dip into the batter.  It then is cooked on this
teflon surface and easily peels off onto a plate.  Cooking crepes on a regular pancake griddle
is not difficult, but trying to get a large 12" crepe off said griddle in one piece is difficult.
I probably wouldn't have purchased a crepe maker if I hadn't found this one at a thrift store,
almost new in the package, for five dollars.

Huette